+ Identification numbers of the car
+ Governing bodies
+ Settings and routine maintenance
+ cooling and heating Systems
+ Power supply system and release
+ engine Electric equipment
+ Control systems of the engine
+ Manual transmission
+ Coupling and transmission line
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
Care of components of a body and car bottom
Care of vinyl elements of furnish
Care of an upholstery and salon carpets
Repair of insignificant damages of body panels
Repair of seriously damaged body panels
Service of loops and car locks
Replacement wind and other fixed glasses
Removal, installation and adjustment of provision of lateral doors
Removal, installation and adjustment of provision of a cowl
Removal, installation and adjustment of provision of a door of a back (Hatchback models and Versatile person)
Removal, installation and adjustment of provision of a cover of a luggage compartment (Sedan model)
Removal and installation of door rear-view mirrors
Replacement of the aerial of a radio receiver
Removal and installation of forward wings
Removal and dashboard installation
Removal and installation of the central console
Removal and installation of panels of an internal upholstery of doors
Removal and installation of the external handle of a door and elements of a drive of a latch of the lock
Removal and installation of the cylinder of the lock of a lateral door
Removal and installation of the cylinder of the lock of a door of a back/cover of a luggage compartment
Removal and installation of the handle of a door of a back
Removal and installation of door glass and window regulator regulator
Removal and installation of the electromotor of a drive of a window regulator
Replacement of a salonny rear-view mirror
Removal and installation of seats
Removal and installation of the electromotor of a drive of a seat
+ Onboard electric equipment
Repair of insignificant damages of body panels
Restoration of easily scratched paint and varnish covering
1. If scratch superficial also does not mention metal of the body panel, restoration of a paint and varnish covering is made extremely simply. For removal of particles of exfoliating paint and a wax covering slightly rub a defective site with thin grinding paste. Rinse the processed surface with pure water.
2. By means of a small brush fill scratch with paint of the same type and color, as used for coloring of this panel. Continue to put paint a layer behind a layer until the bottom of scratch will not be made even to a surface of a surrounding paint and varnish covering of the body panel. Give to paint полимеризоваться within, at least, two weeks, then carefully polish a transitional zone with application of thin grinding paste. In summary process the restored panel wax.
3. If scratch got through paint and reached some panel metal, having caused corrosion development, regenerative repair should be made on other technology. A penknife scrape out from a scratch bottom a poroshkoobrazny rust, then process the damaged site corrosion inhibitor in order to avoid development it in the future. By means of made of firm rubber or nylon of an applikator fill the damaged area with a shpaklevka of glyantsovochny type. If necessary that is especially useful at elimination of narrow deep furrows, the shpaklevka can be diluted with special solvent. Before the shpaklevka will harden in scratch, wrap up a finger-tip a soft cotton fabric, moisten it in solvent, and quickly carry out along scratch. As a result, the surface should become slightly concave. Now, after the shpaklevka hardening, the processed site can be painted with application described in the first part of the real subsection of technology.
Repair of dents
1. At repair of deep dents by a priority there is a pulling of the deformed surface of the body panel for the purpose of restoration of its initial form. Let's notice that there is no sense to achieve absolute compliance to the original as it and is unattainable in view of irreversible violations of internal structure of metal at the moment of blow. Will deduce quite enough deformed surface to the level located on 3 mm surfaces of the surrounding intact part of the panel are lower.
In case the dent is superficial, the pulling it in general loses any meaning.
2. If it is possible to steal up to the deformed site from a reverse side of the panel, it is necessary to try отрихтовать the panel from within, tapping metal a hammer with soft the brisk. Thus to the face of the damaged site it is necessary to press densely wooden whetstone for the purpose of repayment of an impulse of blows and in order to avoid an excessive flexure of restored metal.
3. If the dent settles down on a two-layer site of the body panel, or access to the last from its reverse side is impossible for any other reason, it is necessary to change a technique. To Nasverlita in most strongly deformed areas of a dent some small openings, then screw in them long саморезы, leaving heads of the last sticking out over a metal surface. Now start a metal pulling, grasping heads of screws самоконтрящимися nippers.
4. At the following stage of processing it is necessary to clear completely of paint the damaged site and surrounding it for width about 3 cm a panel surface. This work is best of all for making by means of a wire or grinding nozzle to an electrodrill. Not less effectively cleaning of paint can be executed and manually with emery paper application. The final stage of preparation of a surface to a shpaklevaniye is the zagrubleniye of naked metal of a dent a protsarapyvaniye way its screw-driver or a file fragment, or drilling of small openings. The roughness of a surface increases efficiency of adhesion to it shpaklevochny paste. Further it is possible to start a shpaklevaniye and coloring of the processed site (see below).
| In the absence of access to the back party of the panel of a body for dent percussion, it should be extended by means of a hammer with sliding the brisk. In the deepest place of a dent, or along its border, насверлите or fill small openings at distance not less than 2.5 cm from each other …
| … then screw in a hammer rod in an opening and put it in action. Tap with a usual hammer at dent edge to help metal to accept an initial form. After the completion of this procedure the surface of a dent should come nearer to the initial contour and approximately on 0.3 cm act over a surface of surrounding metal.
| By means of a rough emery paper remove paint to naked metal. It is possible to make it manually, but the adaptation shown on a photo, will help you to accelerate process. By means of thinner, approximately No. 320, an emery paper nullify paint in radius not less than 2.5 cm round a dent site.
| After removal of paint it is better to check to the touch, than by sight, whether enough the metal surface is equal. Begin to knock a hammer of camber and/or extend hollows where it is necessary. Clear a restored surface wax or silicone spot remover.
| Following instructions on packing, mix a pack of a plastic shpaklevka with a hardener. The proportion of mixing is critical and if you break it, the shpaklevka will stiffen too slowly or too quickly (and you will not manage to put it and to give the necessary form).
| Working quickly let's stiffen to a shpaklevka, by means of a plastic applikator with pressing put it on a metal surface, making sure that there is a complete gearing to metal. Process a shpaklevka that it took the form, close to an initial form of a site and slightly towered over a surrounding surface.
| Let's to a shpaklevka stiffen to such condition that it could be pressed through only a nail. By means of a file or the adaptation shown on a photo, roughly process a shpaklevka.
| By means of the rough emery paper fixed on a plate or whetstone, process a shpaklevka that it became smooth and equal. Gradually pass to more and thinner grades of paper, always using a plate or whetstone, and finish processing number 360 or 400.
| As a result of processing the hand should not feel transition border from a shpaklevka to naked metal and from naked metal to old paint. If this purpose is reached, remove a dust and cover the next panels and furnish details.
| Put some layers of a first coat on a processed surface. Do not spray too much first coat that it did not flow down, and after drawing of each layer let's previous dry. Usually here the professional gun-razbryzgivatel is used, but in shops of auto parts there is on sale a first coat in inexpensive aerosol packing.
| The first coat will help to reveal defects or scratches. Fill them with polishing paste. Following instructions on packing, process its thin (No. 360 or 400) an emery paper to smoothness. Repeat polishing, putting polishing paste and grinding it until the grounded surface does not become absolutely smooth.
| Finish polishing by very thin paper (No. 400 or 600) to remove surpluses of a first coat. Wash up a site of processing by water and let's to it dry. Use a sticky napkin for complete removal of a dust, then put a layer of external paint. Do not try to wipe or put a wax covering on this site until paint will not dry completely (not less than two weeks).
Repair of the rusted openings and holes
1. By means of a grinding or wire nozzle to an electrodrill remove from the damaged area and on a site in width about 3 cm round it all paint. Not less effectively work can be executed and manually by an emery paper. Having cleared a surface of paint, it is possible to estimate a metal damage rate corrosion and to be defined in a question of expediency of performance of repair of the panel (probably, it will be more reasonable to replace it entirely if it in principle is possible). New body panels often can be acquired far not for such big money as it seems, - it is enough to spend couple of days, going round city dismantlings and automobile dumps.
2. Remove from the damaged panel all elements of body furnish, except for what can serve as a reference point at restoration of an initial form of the damaged site (for example, facing of block headlights, etc.). With scissors on metal or by means of a nozhovochny cloth remove everything pieces of metal freely dangling, poorly fixed and hopelessly damaged by corrosion. A hammer bend opening edges inside for the purpose of formation of deepening for placement in it a shpaklevochny material.
3. With a wire brush remove from the damaged site a poroshkoobrazny rust. If there is an access to a reverse side of the panel, process it round the damaged area corrosion inhibitor.
4. Before starting a shpaklevaniye, it is necessary to muffle a hole. Usually it is made by gluing or screwing up to a reverse side of the panel in damaged its area of a piece of a tin, a close-meshed wire grid, or an aluminum foil. Having reliably blocked an opening, it is possible to start a shpaklevaniye of the panel and the subsequent its coloring (see below).
5. An optimum material for a zaglushivaniye of large holes are fiber glass fabric, or a close-meshed plastic grid. Having cut out a piece of a material suitable on the size, get it in a hole and fix внахлест from a reverse side of the panel lumps of shpaklevochny paste.
6. The aluminum foil which is let out in the form of a sticky tape best of all is suitable for seal of narrow holes. It is enough to remove a protective film and to glue a foil from a reverse side of the body panel, having reliably muffled an opening. For the purpose of strengthening the foil can be pasted in some layers.
Shpaklevaniye and coloring
1. Now the chemical industry brings to attention of buyers the widest range of various body shpaklevka. However for this type of works offered complete with sets two-componental shpaklevochny paste best of all is suitable for repair of body panels with a hardener in a tube. For achievement of smoothness and correctness of a form of the puttied surface paste should be put with a flexible rubber or nylon applikator.
2. Strictly following instructions of manufacturers (violation can lead them to incomplete hardening of shpaklevochny weight), mix a little shpaklevka on a pure wooden plate, or a cardboard leaf. Try to spend a hardener carefully.
3. With Applikator put the prepared mix on processed (see above) a surface of the damaged site of the body panel. For receiving the correct contour of a deduced surface each dab an applikator should pass through all length of a restored site. As soon as the form of a restored site of the panel will come nearer to initial, immediately stop shpaklevka drawing as it, stiffening, will begin подлипать to an applikator, forming lumps and leaving furrows on a processed surface. Continue to put a shpaklevka a layer behind a layer with intervals about 20 minutes until level of a surface of a restored site slightly will not tower over surrounding metal of the intact part of the panel.
4. After paste hardening, surplus of shpaklevochny weight can be removed by means of a scraper or a file. The zashkurivaniye and polishing stage further begins. Best of all this work is carried out by means of a waterproof emery paper with uniform granularity and strong adhesion of an abrasive (it is desirable import production). To begin polishing follows coarse-grained paper No. 40, on progressing reducing granularity to No. 400. To achieve adequate planeness of a ground surface paper it is necessary to turn round whetstone from dense rubber, a tree or polyfoam (for convenience paper can be pasted on whetstone). In the course of surface processing paper should regularly and be moistened with water often. The described technology allows to achieve absolute smoothness of a restored surface at the final stage of polishing.
5. On termination of polishing the processed site should appear the surrounded ring of the pure naked metal which is coming to an end with gradually coming to naught edge of the intact paint and varnish covering. Rinse the processed site of the panel with pure water, washout from it all abrasive formed during polishing, then carefully dry a surface.
6. From an aerosol ballonchik sprinkle the processed surface, having covered it with a thin layer of a light first coat that will help to reveal all mistakes committed in the course of polishing. The found defects then are eliminated with a way of a repeated zashpaklevyvaniye. Repeat a polishing stage. Continue to act the same way until will achieve a demanded form and smoothness of a restored site of the panel. In summary do not forget to rinse the panel with pure water and dry it.
7. Now it is possible to pass to coloring. Work with an airbrush should be made at motionless air in a dry, warm and not dusty room. If circumstances compel to carry out coloring in the open air, it is necessary to treat with all gravity a choice of suitable weather conditions. At work indoors, beat a dust, having sprinkled a floor water. If coloring of only separate site of a body is made, cover the surrounding intact panels with old newspapers, having fixed them a sticky paper tape. Such elements of furnish as the chromeplated decorative strips, door handles, facing of block headlights, etc., at a stage of coloring it is better to remove from the body panel.
8. When using paints delivered in the form of aerosols carefully stir up a ballonchik, then sprinkle a trial surface, fulfilling technology of coloring. Cover the surface prepared for coloring with a powerful layer of a first coat. The thickness of a covering should be reached at the expense of recurrence of drawing of paint by thin layers. Without feeling sorry some water, polish a prepared surface a fine-grained emery paper No. 400. Before drawing of decorative paint let's to a first coat dry out completely.
9. Start to put with thin layers on the grounded surface decorative paint. Coloring begin from the center of a restored site, making a hand with aerosol баллончиком / an airbrush circular movements, on a spiral expanding their radius and without stopping until all prepared site will not appear with nakhlesty in three-five centimeters is covered with a layer of fresh paint. Later 10 ÷ 15 minutes (it is better not later not to damage edge starting to dry up paints) after drawing of the last layer unstick covering surrounding panels of a body sticky tape and remove newspapers.
10. Final polymerization of paint occurs after about two weeks then for transition smoothing from fresh paint to old, rub the restored surface with thin polishing paste. In summary process the panel wax.
Restoration of plastic components
1. It is necessary to charge performance of repair of the burst plastic components to experts. In a basis of technology use pine forest machine for a protachivaniye along a flute crack which then the plastic core from this such as plastic, as a repaired detail keeps within is necessary. Further halves of the burst panel are accustomed to drinking with each other by means of the special hair dryer. Excess of plastic is removed by polishing.
2. Less serious damages can be eliminated with own strengths of the amateur mechanic a way of filling of defect a 2-componental epoksidny compound (the technology is similar applied at a shpaklevaniye of the damaged sites of metal body panels).
3. At replacement of the damaged plastic component it is necessary to take care of selection of the replaceable panel suitable on color. For a podkrashivaniye of the details made of plastic it is necessary to use special paints and first coats, - ask in shops of automobile accessories and strictly follow instructions of manufacturers.