Remember that gasoline is extremely inflammable liquid! At work with components of a power supply system observe all taken measures of fire safety. Do not smoke! Do not come nearer to a venue of works with open fire or unprotected by the lamp shade carrying! Do not make system service in the rooms equipped with working at natural gas and heating devices equipped with a control torch (such as водогреи and dryers for clothes). Do not forget that gasoline is among cancerogenic substances, i.e., - the substances promoting development of a cancer! Try not to allow fuel hits on open sites of a body, use rubber protective gloves, at casual unforeseen contact to fuel carefully wash out hands warm water with soap. Immediately collect the spilled fuel and do not put the rags impregnated with a fuels and lubricants near sources of open fire. Remember that the power supply system equipped with injection of fuel of models constantly is under pressure. Before starting a detachment of fuel lines, dump residual pressure in system. At service of components of a power supply system put on goggles. Constantly hold near at hand the class B fire extinguisher!
1. Dump pressure in a power supply system (see. Undressed Sbrasyvaniye pressure in a power supply system).
2. Disconnect a negative wire from the battery.
If the stereosystem established on the car is equipped with a security code before disconnecting the battery make sure that have the correct combination for audiosystem input in action!
3. Disconnect the pressure head line from the final party of assembly of the fuel pump.
4. Connect a special set for measurement of pressure of fuel (the D998709 and MD998742 tools complete with transitional nozzles, and sealing cuffs/laying). The transitional nozzle of a special manometer is established between a distributing tube and the pressure head line, - track reliability of sealing of joints.
5. Connect a negative wire to the battery.
6. Submit tension of the battery on the plug of activation of a gasoline pump located in an impellent compartment. Check joints on existence of signs of development of leaks.
7. Start the engine on single turns.
8. Consider the indication of a manometer and compare it to standard requirements (see. Specifications to Head of Control and routine maintenance).
9. Find and disconnect the vacuum hose going to a regulator of pressure of fuel. At once закупорьте the open end of a hose and again consider the manometer indication, - pressure should increase approximately on 0.7 kgfs/cm2.
10. Restore initial connection of a vacuum hose. After pressure is stabilized, several times lift turns of the engine and make sure that pressure does not fall at return to single turns.
11. Compressing a returnable hose fingers, make sure available of it a pressure at increase in turns of the engine.
12. If pressure of fuel too little, check passableness of the fuel filter, a regulator and gasoline pump condition. Replace defective knots.
13. At excessively high pressure it is necessary to replace a regulator, previously having made sure of absence of violations of passableness of a returnable hose.
14. If pressure does not change at a detachment of a vacuum hose violation of passableness of the last, therefore, takes place, or залип the valve of a regulator and the last needs replacement.
15. Muffle the engine and track change of indications of a manometer, - pressure should not fall. If slow pressure decrease takes place, leak on injection injectors (check, replace defective components) most likely takes place. Fast pressure drop testifies to a zalipaniye in open position of the control valve of the fuel pump, - replace the pump.
16. Dump pressure in a power supply system (see. Undressed Sbrasyvaniye pressure in a power supply system).
17. Disconnect a pressure head hose and remove a manometer from a distributing tube.
18. Having replaced a sealing ring, connect a hose to a tube, screw and tighten fixing screws.
19. Having finished installation, submit tension of the battery on the plug of activation of the pump and examine assembly on existence of signs of development of leaks.