1. Decrease in efficiency of return of the engine, an excessive consumption of oil and/or fuel should be considered as signs of excessive wear of internal components of the power unit. Measurement of kompressionny pressure in each of cylinders of the engine will allow to localize a problem.
2. Check level impellent oil and completeness of a charge of the storage battery.
3. Warm up the engine to normal working temperature, then muffle it.
4. Disconnect ignition system.
5. Mark and disconnect wire VV from spark plugs.
6. Carefully blow candle niches (it is possible to use the ordinary bicycle pump), then turn out spark plugs.
7. Transfer a butterfly valve to completely open situation, - block a zaslonka drive, or ask the assistant to hold a pedal of gas of the completely squeezed out.
8. Densely screw a transitional nozzle компрессометра in a candle opening of the first cylinder of the engine.
Try not to strip a thread in a head!
9. Operating according to instructions of manufacturers of the device, connect the remote switch to a starter chain.
10. Make sure that the ignition key will turn in the situation OFF and by means of the remote switch turn the engine not less than on five turns of a cranked shaft (the provorachivaniye should last not less than 5 seconds). Consider and write down the indication компрессометра.
11. Operating in a similar manner, serially measure kompressionny pressure in the remained cylinders of the engine.
12. Compare among themselves results of measurements, - they should not differ more than for 25 %. So, if the maximum indication makes 1034 kPas, minimum should make not less than 75 % from this figure, i.e. not to be lower than 779 kPas.
13. At excessively low pressure in any of cylinders it is necessary to fill in in it through a candle opening approximately a teaspoon of impellent oil and to repeat check. If addition of oil leads to situation correction excessive wear of piston rings and/or mirrors of cylinders, therefore, takes place. Otherwise it is possible to speak with rather high degree of probability about a burn-out / mechanical damage of working facets of valves or their saddles (the probability of violation of integrity of laying of a head of cylinders is not excluded also). The reason of identical pressure decrease in two next cylinders usually is breakdown of a crossing point of sealing laying between these cylinders (addition of oil will not lead to situation correction). Hit in chambers of combustion of oil and cooling liquid (it is usually accompanied by emergence of a dense white or dark blue smoke on an exhaust, - it is not necessary to confuse to the white smoke which is forming during warming up of the engine or at operation of the car in cold weather) it is possible to regard as one more confirmation of the fact of violation of integrity of laying, - check impellent oil on existence of signs of presence at it cooling liquid.